50 % of Single Americans Like someone

Per a poll through the folks Media Network of gay mature dating sites sites, they found on normal 52 percent of singles select no benefit to becoming single and go for someone. This actually leaves 48 percent of singles locating some advantage to having a “still searching” union condition. In comparison, 33 per cent men and women polled asserted that having the ability to carry out what you would like to do could be the primary advantageous asset of being solitary, while 7 per cent mentioned residing alone. 4 % of singles mentioned they like getting single simply because they can date, and the same percentage mentioned they prefer it simply because they can choose how to spend their cash.

This poll went on 13 of men and women Media’s adult dating sites inside thirty days of August plus the first part of Sep. 27,000 members took part when you look at the poll.

To learn more about men and women Media’s hottest adult dating sites, study our very own review of BlackPeopleMeet.com and our very own breakdown of SeniorPeopleMett.com.